Skip to content
Networking Tools for Researchers
- Community of Science (COS)
- A resource that allows researchers to showcase their work, conduct research, and identify potential collaborators among scholars from universities, corporations, and nonprofits in more than 170 countries.
- A platform where scientists can interact and grow their professional networks within a large cross-disciplinary scientific and academic community. Mendeley also has a suite of free, cloud-based tools that helps users manage their papers and citations, and lets them access their work across all devices.
- ResearchGate Scientific Network
- A professional network for scientists to connect with colleagues, build their own scientific network, and discover new methods, papers, and job opportunities.
[last update: October 30, 2015]