Who should apply to the FAIMER Institute?
The FAIMER Institute is unique among leadership programs and other degree programs in health professions education—it is an intense transformational global educational experience.
The FAIMER Institute is for health professions faculty who desire:
- a survey of health professions education methods and research, integrated with leadership and management development
- an intense educational experience in which one actively contributes to the learning of others, and learns from them during residential and distance learning sessions
- close collaboration with other educators as each Fellow becomes a member of a global network of health professions educators
- practical application of knowledge through an individual education innovation project that has relevance to the Fellow’s school and region, and is supported by education, leadership, and research theory
- individual coaching and mentoring by international experts on health professions education and organizational change