Applications are now being accepted for the 2019 FAIMER Institute. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and applicants will be informed as selected. Click here to apply.
Faculty from all health professions are welcome. What is required?
- A proposed education innovation project endorsed by your institution.
- A position of leadership with respect to educational policies and procedures.
- A graduate or professional degree.
- Residence and work in your home country at the time of application and at the time of acceptance of the fellowship award.
- Competence in written and spoken English. While all Fellows participate in the FAIMER-Keele Distance Learning program, a TOEFL score of 109 is required by Keele University for academic credit.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and applicants will be informed as selected.