Faculty from all health professions are welcome. What is required?
- A proposed education innovation project endorsed by your institution.
- A position of leadership with respect to educational policies and procedures.
- A graduate or professional degree.
- Residence and work in your home country at the time of application and at the time of acceptance of the fellowship award.
- Competence in written and spoken English. Fellows who elect to participate in the FAIMER-Keele Distance Learning program are required by Keele University to have a TOEFL score of 109 or higher.
FAIMER offers a rolling admission process. Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are received and applicants will be informed as selected.