Networking Tools for Researchers
- An on-line community that allow scientists and researchers across organizations and nations to share data and collaborate with each other by creating profiles for the authors who have published articles in PubMed over the last ten years.
- Community of Science (COS)
- A resource that allows researchers to showcase their work, conduct research, and identify potential collaborators among scholars from universities, corporations, and nonprofits in more than 170 countries.
- ResearchGATE Scientific Network
- A professional network for scientists to connect with colleagues, build their own scientific network, and discover new methods, papers, and job opportunities.
[last update: April 3, 2012]