THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS BY WHICH FAIMER OFFERS YOU ("USER") ACCESS TO THE INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL EDUCATION DIRECTORY ("IMED") DATABASE.
The IMED database is proprietary to and maintained by FAIMER. Copyright FAIMER 2002. All rights reserved. Users are granted a limited license to access IMED subject to the terms below. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not access IMED.
- License Grant. Subject to the following terms and conditions, FAIMER grants to User a limited, revocable, personal license to access IMED for non-commercial purposes. User may conduct and print out during each session a reasonable number of inquiries for personal use only.
- Access, Interference and Content. FAIMER may alter the content of IMED at any time. User agrees not to use any robot, spider, or other automatic device to access IMED. User agrees not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our system. FAIMER reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate User's license and access to IMED with or without notice. If you have questions or comments concerning the data in IMED, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Amendment of Agreement. FAIMER may amend this Agreement at any time by posting notice that this Agreement has been amended and the amended Agreement on the FAIMER website. User's continued use of the IMED database after such notice shall be deemed acceptance of the amendment. User acknowledges that such notice and manner of amendments are reasonable.
- Limited Liability.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, IMED IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND. EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED ARE ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. USER USES IMED SOLELY AT ITS OWN RISK.
- WHILE FAIMER BELIEVES THE DATA IN IMED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAKES NO SUCH GUARANTY. TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS MAY EXIST IN THE DATABASE. FAIMER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT (BEYOND AMOUNTS PAID, IF ANY, BY USER TO FAIMER FOR ACCESS TO THE IMED DATABASE), INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW EVEN IF APPRISED OF SUCH DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
- Entire Agreement. This User Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of this web site constitute the entire contract of the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. In the event of any conflict between the Terms and Conditions of this web site and this User Agreement with respect to the IMED database, the User Agreement shall govern.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Illinois, notwithstanding the application of any choice of law rule to the contrary. User expressly agrees that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of this site shall be filed only in the state or federal courts of Illinois, and User further agrees to submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.